Four Jobs I’ve had:
- Video Dynamics. It was my first real job. Basically I worked with 5 guys renting out videos all day. I also got in my first and last tanning bed there. I fried.
- Mazzio’s Pizza. I was the best damned pizza girl ever! I had a lot of fun working at Mazzio’s. It was a dirty job–huh Mark!
- Gadzooks- Yes I worked at the mall. Ehh! Christmas in the mall is enough to make me stick my hand in a blender.
- Wal-mart. Enough said.
Four Movies I can Watch Over and Over:
- Wizard of Oz. I loved this movie growing up. I still love it! I’m reading the book Wicked right now about the Wicked Witch of the West and how she became so Wicked!
- Rat Race- This is a fantastic movie, and i’m not sure why I like it so much, it just makes me laugh!
- Boondock Saints- LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! One of my favorite movies of all time, it NEVER gets old. Plus I’m Irish, what can I say?
- What Dreams May Come- This is a great movie, I love thinking about what it will be like up there, I hope thats how it turns out.
Four TV Shows I Love:
- Sex and the City. My absolute all time favorite! I have every season, and Colby and I watch them religiously…Oops sorry Colb!
- Lost. Colby and I just went out on a limb and bought the first season without knowing anything about it and its awesome!
- A&E City Confidential.
- Survivor- I would love to be on that show!
Four Dishes I Love:
- My Mom’s Lasagna- SO good. Mim you’re awesome!
- My Mom’s enchiladas–Again genius Mims!
- Mary Beth’s Chicken and Baked Potatoes!- Not a Dish exactly, but sooooo gooood.
- Colby’s Spaghetti! Mmmm.
Four Sites I Visit Daily:
- Google Mail
Ok so there’s more than four…
Four Places I Would Love to Go:
- New York in the fall.
Four Places I Would Rather be Right Now:
- I’m absolutely content right where I am, but if I have to choose….
- Eating dinner in a fantastic new restaurant in NYC
- A Broadway Show….Any show…Anywhere.
- Traveling Europe.